The perfect venue to expose The Big Lie of the Arab League and the fake “Palestinians” is indeed the UN!!
History and international law is on Israel’s side and the perfect time to expose the Arab propaganda and the hoax of the “Palestinian” peoplehood they have management to get away with all these forty years is now. Most, if not all, experts on the Middle East agree that Israel must retain its defensive borders if it is to survive in this volatile and violent region. Here are some of the issues Israel can present to the UN at its September session;
- Israel does not occupy any Arab land, let alone “Palestinian” land.
- There never was an Arab state called “Palestine” and there is no legal or moral justification to create such as state now, or ever!
- Israel would be indefensible if it were to create such a state within its state!
- Judea and Samaria are, historically, and legally under international law, part of Israel’s ancient land.
- Judea and Samaria were illegally occupied by Jordan in 1948 as was the historical part of Jerusalem, including the Temple Mount, where both the First and Second Jewish Temple stood as was the Western Wall, part of the ancient structure.
- During the illegal occupation of Israel’s ancient capital by Jordan, Israelis were prohibited from visiting and praying at our holy sites.
- In 1967 Jordan attacked Israel again in what was to be a concerted effort by Egypt, Jordan and Syria to destroy the Jewish State and its people!!
- Israel miraculously won the war of aggression by Jordan, Egypt and Syria and reconquered Jerusalem, its ancient holy sites, as well as historical Judea and Samaria.
- The Arabs have no legal rights to Jerusalem or Judea and Samaria.
- The hoax of a “Palestinian People” was an invention of the Arab League following the 1967 war of Arab aggression. No one ever spoke of or heard of a “Palestinian People” prior to the 1967 war!!
- It is true that the Arab League created the PLO, “Palestine Liberation Organization,” in 1965. But that terror organization was made up of Jihadists from various Arab lands. It did not claim peoplehood. It was part of the “Great Arab Nation,” in their own words.
- As much as Israelis would prefer to separate themselves from the Arabs and live in peace with them, all efforts in that direction have proved futile.
- Oslo was a horrendous mistake and it was based on the mistaken belief that one can convert Jihadist terrorists into peace loving people through generosity. “Land For Peace” and other such nonsense!
- The Arabs still nurture the belief that they will reconquer Israel, and by the way, Spain and other parts of Europe they once conquered as well.
- Sadly, there are far too many in the world today who were swayed by the Arab propaganda and the Big Lie!
- But this forum, the UN, where the nations of the world are assembled today, are entitled to finally hear the truth!
Israel does not occupy any Arab land – it is the Arabs who would usurp Israel’s ancient historical land, and to this end they invented the Big Lie of “a Palestinian Peoplehood”. But there never was an Arab state called “Palestine” and therefore there is no such thing as a “Palestinian People”!
Israel is a small land, giving up its vital strategic land compromising its high ground, strategic depth and defensive borders would spell the beginning of the end for Israel and it people. The “Phased Plan Resolution” (Cairo…) is very explicit. It spells out how the Jihadist plan is to get a foothold within Israel to attack Israel from within in order to conquer the rest!!
The Arabs have no legal rights to our land, Judea and Samaria, and certainly not the fake “Palestinians”!!! The brazen Mahmut Abbas, nor his Fatah or PLO, have any right to any part of our land including Judea and Samaria and certainly no right to Israel’s ancient Capital Jerusalem. Building a Mosque on our Temple Mount does not bestow any special rights on the Arabs in our land. The Moslem – Arabs are building mosques all over Europe as well as North America. The Europeans, who permitted unrestricted influx of Moslems into its land due to their unholy pact with the Arab League, against Israel, are playing a dangerous game, which will backfire against them.
What right does the brazen chieftain of Fatah – (read: conquest) – Abbas have to create a state in Judea and Samaria based on the armistice lines of June 4, 1967, which really are the armistice lines of 1949 after several Arab armies attacked Israel in 1948!! What right do the Arab aggressors have to make any demands under international law?!! We demand that they cite this law now!!!
The fake “Palestinians” are part of the Arab nation and they are entitled to no special privileges.
The UN Resolution 242 following the Arab aggression of 1967 makes no mention of the fake “Palestinians” and it is the only relevant document to this day. (Cite res 242) note that Israel is “entitled” to defensive borders, as any other country, that negotiations for peace must be conducted between the parties without coercion!
But of course those were somewhat better times, before the Arab Oil Embargo, which blackmailed and coerced nations dependent upon Arab oil into submission and ‘cooperation’ against Israel!!
The UN, which gave birth to important conventions such as the Universal Human Rights Convention and the Genocide Convention following WWII and the genocide perpetrated against the Jewish People, is now perverted into an unrecognizable body, where tyrants and human rights abusers adjudicate on matters of human rights and a tyrant like Ahmedinejad can incite once again to destroy the Jewish People from the very podium of the United Nations!!! Whatever happened to the Universal Human Rights Convention, the Genocide Convention or indeed the Geneva Convention?!!
And so here we are, at this international – once hallowed – forum, wanting to seek justice from our peers, but not really expecting it, since this body was perverted by an automatic majority, which will support the Arab cause no matter what!
But this automatic majority would vote that the Earth is flat if the Arabs so desired, what a sorry sight!!!
But we will continue to live and fight, if need be, for our just cause and with the help of the Almighty God, we will prevail.
Miracles saved our people for these 4,000 years. Miracles brought back our exiles to our ancient land and miracles with preserve us on our ancient land – the land of Israel – Eretz Yisrael. All this is for the record – and with God’s help, we will survive all tyrants and aggressors.